The Objective of the course is to bring everyone on one platform whether you are a new developer, or an existing App developer or a newbie to someone who doesn't even know how to code. This course will help you get the basic knowledge from zero on how to make Alexa skills, why you should learn for the voice and help them understand how easy it is for everyone to understand the technology.
1) Build custom voice commands for Alexa devices using the Alexa Skills Kit
2) Learners would know essential terminology, how to build voice interactions, and how to test responsiveness.
3) How to configure skills in the Amazon Developer Portal.
4) Create and Deploy skills for Multi-Modal Experience
5) How to create an Alexa Presentation Language (APL) skill
1) Introduction to Alexa Skill
2) Skills building basics
3) Alexa Terminologies, Node.Js,
4) Alexa Skill ( with coding),
5) Publication Process